Thursday, December 4, 2008

The End?! Nope,it is just a Beginning

Today session is just like a war zone. Early morning we have to write a group report on our own class's perception about the learning environment that we have. Data is collected using WIHIC, and using SPSS to tabulate the result. How to finish everything in time?!?! Well as practitioners, nothing is impossible for us. Phew, we manage to make it!

So now my mind is flooded with scale, item, scale mean, scale standard deviation, item mean, scale mean difference, actual, preferred and so on..

Wow! Do I really know what is going on for the whole module? Well, is just like a jigsaw puzzle for me. I have been searching high and low to get all the pieces to assemble to form a big picture. By the way, share with u a secret which is not a secret anymore since I put it on the blog. There is a fast way to assemble a jigsaw puzzle together irregardless of how many pieces. Try figure it out how. Is a learning process you know.

It is the end and also a start of a chapter in my life. The chapter that just ended is learning Learning Environment for the module MEd858. But the story don't end here. It is a start of another chapter in my life. I guess this course has really impacted me and make me think alot. Learning continues for me as it is a journey for me to equip myself so that I can give my students the best I can.

Am glad that Dr Quek has found the purpose in her life. She is once a science HOD in my school and now has moved on to be a researcher in NIE. I can see the passion she has in her - the fire that burn for education. The smile that she wears on her face. I believe she has found what she want.



So have I find what I want? I believe I have found what I want.

Thank you Dr Quek. You have taught me far more than what is required for this module.

No comments: